Thursday, March 17, 2011

And if it all gets a bit much...



I could have tried to cram a lot more into my Vegas trip but opted out of seeing Matt Goss or Barry Manilow in concert. I was there to learn after all and the anticipated regret seemed too great. Pity these poor folks at the mall who seemed to have overdone it a bit and were seeking some relief at this "oxygen bar". I'd never seen one before and it came as a bit of a surprise. I think they pump the oxygen through the red and blue coloured liquids prior to inhalation through those red nasal prongs. The woman with the dark hair looked about to collapse. Interestingly, none of the customers appeared to have any form of chronic lung disease, the only medical indication I know for oxygen therapy outside of a hospital, so I guess it's a lifestyle issue.

No comments:

Followers