Monday, November 14, 2011

I hate LAX



The last word I have to say on my trip to California is how terrible Los Angeles International Airport is for flight transfers. I don't often whinge but my two and a half hour lay-over at LAX was almost completely used up by shuttle transfers between terminals and security checks. I can say with almost certainty that if I had checked luggage, it would not have made it to San Diego with me that evening. I have since discovered that LAX rates as the worst US airport for transfers in a recent US-wide passenger survey (Denver was top in case you wondered). To top it off, I didn't even see any movie stars while I was there.

In consolation, I have included a photo of a far more civilised mode of Californian transportation around town, the Coronado Cruiser.

No comments:

Followers